Thursday, November 28, 2013

Seriously smart! A headlamp around a gallon of water = ambient light for your tent and a great night lamp when the power is out.

Galaxy play-doh! Where has this been all my life!
Galaxy play-doh! Where has this been all my life!

Download whole gallery
Seriously smart! A headlamp around a gallon of water = ambient light for your tent and a great night lamp when the power is out.
Seriously smart! A headlamp around a gallon of water = ambient light for your tent and a great night lamp when the power is out.

Download whole gallery
Crochet
Crochet

Download whole gallery
lots of 2x4 ideas. I think I might just be making ALL of these!
lots of 2x4 ideas. I think I might just be making ALL of these!

Download whole gallery
crochet!
crochet!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment