Saturday, September 14, 2013

5 1/2 hour throw - I made this as a wedding gift, but liked it so much I ended up keeping it for myself. Love it, so easy to make and still warm and comfy.

Pantone China Mug Set. Loving these!
Pantone China Mug Set. Loving these!
{dachshund shaped pillow} groovy!
{dachshund shaped pillow} groovy!
Cards + phone case
Cards + phone case
5 1/2 hour throw - I made this as a wedding gift, but liked it so much I ended up keeping it for myself. Love it, so easy to make and still warm and comfy.
5 1/2 hour throw - I made this as a wedding gift, but liked it so much I ended up keeping it for myself. Love it, so easy to make and still warm and comfy.
this is amazing. you can see where you're going at night! i need one for walking!
this is amazing. you can see where you're going at night! i need one for walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment